£250 (including VAT) plus court fees
Our online divorce service is suitable for couples who both agree to divorce and where the proceedings are not likely to be contested by either party.
It is important to note that our online divorce service is a fixed fee service, which means you will certainty over costs together with peace of mind knowing that your documents will be checked by a specialist divorce lawyer.
Ashton KCJ uses the UK's leading web based legal software to bring you:
- secure access to user-friendly online divorce documents with detailed step by step guides, making documents quick and simple to create
- the ability to create and preview your documents before committing to purchase
- peace of mind that all of your documents are checked by one of our specialist family lawyers
- advice on any amendments to the documents, if needed, will be given via email
- once your document has been approved, Ashton KCJ will inform you that the document is available to retrieve online or, if you prefer, to collect from our offices
- no hidden costs.
In our experience, most divorces are uncontested, but until your former spouse receives the documents from the court you won't know this for sure. In the unlikely event that your divorce does become contested, you will need specialist legal advice and, on your approval, we will transfer you to our bespoke service. Any costs you have paid will be credited to the bespoke advice you receive.
It is important that you resolve the financial aspects of your divorce as well as obtaining a Decree Absolute to bring your marriage to an end. In order to do this, a document setting out the financial agreement between you and your spouse needs to be approved by the court. our lawyers can guide you through this process.
Before you start:
Finally, don't forget, you will need an original copy of your marriage certificate.